What does God have to say about fashion? As part of CFWLA’s vision to reframe vocation and reshape culture, we invite you to join us for our next sector-based event in our Reimagining Work series with our fourth gathering focused on exploring faith and the fashion industry in Los Angeles.
This virtual gathering will include a keynote presentation from cultural theologian and Fashion Theology author, Robert Cavolo. This will be followed by a panel discussion and live Q&A with leading fashion experts around Los Angeles who will offer insights on how God is working in and through them in the city’s fashion industry.
- Robert Cavolo, Author of Fashion Theology
- Jaslene Gonzalez, Model, 2007 Winner of America’s Next Top Model
- Jessica Kelly, Founder + CEO of THR3EFOLD
- Jasmine Rennie, Founder of Gracemade
Registration for the online event is $8.
- Where: Zoom (Link provided upon registration)