Guidelines for Industry Professionals Receiving Prayer:
- All information will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Your prayer partner has agreed not to discuss your requests to anyone and they are not allowed to forward it to any other websites or email addresses.
- The individual who will be praying for you will make the first contact. You should introduce yourself and decide how often you would like to be contacted by him/her and by what means (e-mail, phone, text or in-person)
- This ministry is for the Hollywood Prayer Network to be able to serve you through personal prayer, so if you find your contact is wanting a more or less significant relationship than you are comfortable with, please feel free to either call your partner and discuss with him/her your expectations, or contact email@example.com and our team will talk with your prayer partner to remind them of the importance of being sensitive to your needs.
- It is your responsibility to update your intercessor with requests, praises, and concerns. Please try to keep your prayer partner informed so that he/she can be praying with new and fresh information. We suggest that you call, email or mail your updates at least once a month. Also be sure to give them praise reports/updates on the requests you have given them so they will know better how to pray for you.
- If over time you want to get to know your prayer partner a little better, feel free to connect with him/her as you both feel is appropriate. If for some reason the partnership is not working out for you, please contact us immediately.
- We believe by praying, you will be all the more effective in your job and as you reach out to the entertainment community. We would love to hear about the praises you encounter along the way. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any updates.