Prayer Partnership Guidelines
For Industry Professionals Receiving Prayer:
1. All information will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Your intercessor has agreed not to discuss your requests with anyone. They are not allowed to forward them to any other website or email address.
2. The intercessor who will be praying for you will make the first contact. You should introduce yourself and decide how often you want to be contacted and by what means (email, phone, in person, snail mail).
3. The ministry of Hollywood Prayer Network is to serve you through personal prayer. If your prayer partner wants a more or less significant relationship with you than you are comfortable with, please contact your partner and discuss your expectations with her, or call us at 323-462-8486. We will talk to your intercessor to remind her of the importance of being sensitive to your needs.
4. It is your responsibility to update your intercessor with requests, praises, and concerns. Please try to keep your prayer partner informed so that he can pray for your needs with current information. We suggest that you give updates at least once a month. Also, be sure to give your intercessor praise reports/updates on the requests you have given so they will know how to pray better for you.
5. If over time you want to get to know your prayer partner a little better, feel free to connect with him as you both feel is appropriate. If for some reason the partnership is not working out for you, please call or email us immediately.
6. We believe with all our hearts that “the fervent, effectual prayer of the righteous avails much,” and that “with God all things are possible.” So, expectantly release your faith for the dreams and visions God has given you in your call, and together we will see His glory touch your life as you serve Him in Hollywood. We want to hear the praises you encounter along the way. Please be sure to email us with your updates firstname.lastname@example.org.
By filling out the above application, you are agreeing to the guidelines above.