Pray for John Bernecker’s family, and the cast/crew of Walking Dead as they mourn the loss of the veteran stuntman. He died from a head injury after falling 20 feet onto a concrete floor.
My name is DeAndre Williams and I am producing in the Dallas/Fort Worth area a film entitled, Good Christians which is a parody of the 2004 film Mean Girls and we are currently in the process of funding. With this film, I believe the Lord wants to reach those who have never opened a Bible, never heard the name of Jesus or even stepped inside of a church and present the Gospel to them in a way that’s understandable, accessible and easy for them to comprehend, wherever they are in the spiritual journey, and I also believe He wants to reach those who are already walking with Him and awaken them to the reality of what He all look like as a whole, a bunch of mean girls, tearing each other down, comparing ourselves to one another, worshiping men and women of God and powerful and influential ministries instead of making Jesus the focal point that He deserves to be. I believe that many with come to know Jesus through this film and come into the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ as He truly is. God bless!
- We’re refining the overall edit of the film now so that we can lock picture and send it out for music scoring. Please pray that all the loose bits tighten up and fall together smoothly. And that the color correcting would go smoothly.
- Please pray for scene 11 (where the prodigal son is out of money and pawns off a family heirloom ring in exchange to sleep in a shed from a cantankerous old Russian woman) and scene 17 (the tea stall where the father hears that his son may be returning from Russia) – we just received translation of these scenes so we can complete cutting them together.
- Please pray for our son Josh who is scoring the cinematic music for portions of the film. We just sent him the “coming home” section.
- Please pray for Matt and Jeff as they find someone in Central Asia to score the cultural music for the rest of the film. The goal is to premiere the film during EMDC this April.
- We’re juggling this project between a God-Story documentary from Romania for GEM that needs to be completed by the end of January. Pray that we can work fast. : )
1. Please pray for the Lord’s full household salvation, peace, rest, mercy, grace, love, strength and comfort, help, truth and light, complete healing and good health, good quality of life, blessings and provision, safety and protection, and all that’s good from God for all of: Israel, Jerusalem, the USA, California (Santa Clara County and Los Angeles County – even L.A. and Hollywood) and New York, the Body / Church of Christ (all who belong to the Lord), the Hollywood Prayer Network, Act One Inc., the entire World-Wide Entertainment Industry in fullness, and me (Sean) and all my family / relatives / loved ones and all who are with us. – Pray that the Lord would physically, mentally, and spiritually heal and restore us all; remove from us all our pain / sicknesses / infirmities / afflictions; grant to us all our prayers, needs, and desires of our hearts according to His good will; deliver us from all oppression, evil, and the Evil One; and keep us safe and free in Him. Thank you.
Please pray for Tim and the team behind the #staywoke play! Pray for God to use this play to soften and touch hearts! Pray that the victims’ of the Charleston church shooting would be celebrated and point to God’s gospel and love!
Hello family! Just wanted ask for prayers for a mini movie I’m in being produced by Snoop Dogg. I have 2 scenes on with Snoop and the other with Tryin Turner. At the funeral scene I was able to preach about 5 different short messages…Thanks!
P.S. – Please pray for the Lord’s physical healing for me (Sean) – thanks.